Friday, October 19, 2007

"Winging It" and "I & The Bird #60"

If you're an ABA member, check out page 9 of the latest issue of "Winging It" for an article by yours truly! Special thanks to Rick Wright for picking out one of my blog posts to include in that great publication.

When you're done with that, head over to Search & Serendipity for a video-filled 60th edition of I & The Bird. David lived in Papua New Guinea for a while and he has some really cool posts elsewhere on his blog about that experience.

3 comments:

John B. said...

Congratulations on getting an article published. I have not seen it yet, but I will probably get it soon.

Lynne at Hasty Brook said...

That's exciting being published- CONGRATS!

Larry said...

That's awesome Patrick! Rick has helped me as well as countless others with identifications over the years.