Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Kenn Kaufman's New Book

This is the first I've heard of this. From Kenn's web site:

"Ever since my memoir Kingbird Highway was published in 1997, readers have been asking me when I would write a sequel. After all, various people pointed out, the story told in that memoir ended before my 20th birthday, so surely I must have more material by now! I do, and many of my more recent adventures are described in 'Flights Against the Sunset', scheduled to be published by Houghton Mifflin Co. on April 24, 2008. I will be giving public programs and book signings in several major cities in conjunction with the publication of this book; more information on these appearances will be on this web site soon."

6 comments:

Susan said...

I just read about this too - I've almost finished reading Kingbird Highway and decided to look him up on Wikipedia, which led me to his web site.

Unknown said...

I cannot wait to read his new book!

Rick Wright said...

Look for my review in a forthcoming issue of Birding!
Rick

Patrick B. said...

Rick, I'll keep an eye out for it. I hope it's as good as Kingbird Highway.

Anonymous said...

Very cool for sure and this is the first I have heard about this! Can't wait!

Anonymous said...

I had seen this listed on Amazon.com a couple weeks ago. I've been waiting on this ever since reading Kingbird Highway a while ago.