I stole this from Bill Schmoker:
Here are the rules for Eight Random Facts:
- Players start with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
- People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.
- At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
- Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.
I bet you didn't know this... or maybe you did:
1) I have a black belt in American Isshinryu Karate, trained by the amazing Ernie Temple. I'm on a bit of a hiatus now though.
2) In high school I played the tuba and marched in the St. Patrick's Day Parade in Dublin, Ireland.
3) During college, I ate 67 buffalo wings in a single sitting at the amazing Pic-a-lilli in Shamong, NJ. The trick is not to drink any soda.
4) A few years ago I had several bonsai trees and attended several classes on how to do bonsai. Unfortunately, the trees died, but I still have quite a bonsai book collection and a brain full of bonsai knowledge. I'll pick it up again soon.
5) Beth and I own a piano, but neither of us play it very well.
6) I love to cook and am semi-obsessed with the Food Network.
7) I once had a mullet and thought I was cool. Now I'm bald. I think that's karma.
8) I have a severe nail biting habit. I've tried to stop many times, but it's tough.
OK, now who shall I tag?