Thanks to Tai Haku for inviting me to participate. It was a terrific year of nature moments.
9. A Dragonfly walk with some real experts at Wildcat Ridge
8. Visiting Mt. Hood in Oregon
7. Meeting David Sibley! While not a "nature moment" per se, it was a real pleasure to meet someone who I admire greatly.
6. Leading at the Cumberland County Eagle Festival.
5. Tide pools on the Oregon Coast followed by the most insanely good pizza I've ever had. (I'll be darned... I didn't blog about this.)4. Looking at nature through a big ol' camera lens and trying to capture the moment. It's not easy.
3. Seeing a Southern Cassowary in the Daintree Rainforest in Australia.
2. Snorkeling in the Great Barrier Reef. It was a dream of a childhood-wanna-be-marine-biologist come true. I haven't blogged about this yet either!!!
1. Getting married outdoors. Although the rain prevented us from having the ceremony in the Evergreen Garden at Rutgers Gardens, we were still able to have it outside. It was a beautiful ceremony and a moment I'll never forget.