Friday, November 21, 2008

Typealyzer

I borrowed this from the guys at 10,000 Birds. Check out Typealyzer and analyze what type of blog your blog is. Like 10,000 Birds, readers of this blog are categorized as "Doers." I'd be curious to know if all birding blogs fall into this category. Let me know what yours is in the comments. Another interesting note is that Typealyzer displays the Meyers-Briggs type for "Doers" as ESTP. I am actually an ENTJ, so it's a bit odd that my blog doesn't align with my type.

9 comments:

Nate said...

My blog was a "Doer" too, I think trip reports may be conducive to the kind of language that corresponds with Doers.

Alternately, the blog I set up about my wife's pregnancy was a "Mechanic". Make of that what you may...

Beth said...

I'm a "Mechanic", Baby. I'll fix your car any time! ;)

Patrick B. said...

That's a good point N8! My wife's eco-living blog is a Mechanic too. What do pregnant wives and green living have in common?

I wonder what typealyzer thinks of all those cat-lover blogs out there...

Clare said...

Apparently the House is a Performer - ESFP. The write up actually got some of my traits quite well

P. Ollig said...

Yeah, apparently I blog in almost complete opposition to my personality type. My blogging is as a "Doer" (ESTP), while my personality type is the "Idealist" (INFP). Interesting...

Anonymous said...

Search and Serendipity is a Performer too, Clare. ESFP is not my personality type, but some of what they say applies quite well to S&S, and even to me.

John B. said...

My blog got tagged as a "Doer" too. And that is definitely not my personality type.

Mel said...

Mine came up as "Doer" also... not sure about it working properly, hahaha

dguzman said...

Fascinating. I'm an INTJ, but my birding blog is an EFSP "Performer." Will have to think about that one for a while...

Meanwhile, my word verif is "messi." But I'm neat!