Friday, January 02, 2009

Long Branch CBC Tomorrow!

We're mere hours away from the Long Branch Christmas Bird Count which starts technically at midnight. We have some teams out owling and the majority of us will be meeting at 6:00 AM for a good ol' NJ diner breakfast. The weather looks good with a high near 40 and clear skies. My group will be covering Allaire State Park. We'll have 7 other groups out doing there thing. As the compiler, I've set up a nice pizza dinner with some coffee and dessert. Yum. I'll be back tomorrow or first thing Sunday morning with the full results. Let's see if we can beat last year's 122 species.

2 comments:

Beth said...

Good luck, Babe. Have fun!

tai haku said...

Hey Patrick
Hope the CBC went well (or if not well at least better than ours).

I've unleashed the meme for your top 10 nature moments of last year here:
http://tai-haku.blogspot.com/2008/12/top-10-nature-moments-of-2008.html
and I'd be honoured if you'd participate!

Tai