Friday, April 18, 2008

2nd Blogiversary!

Wow, I just realized that today is my 2nd blogiversary! I had some early posts in 2005, but I really started with this post on April 18, 2006. The rest is history. I will be celebrating my blogiversary by doing a lot of birding this weekend. Shout-outs go to all the great people I've "met" since I've started blogging - Mike, Corey, Sharon, John R., John B., Charlie, Laura, Will, Rick, Delia, Jochen, the Susans, and many others. For the ones I haven't met in person, I look forward to that time and I look forward to meeting many more bloggers and online folks.

And special thanks to Beth for providing many pictures and for buying me a URL.

12 comments:

John B. said...

Happy blogiversary!

Anonymous said...

Looking forward to many more, Patrick!

Nate said...

Congrats on two great years! Looking forward to getting on that "met" list someday...

Beth said...

You're welcome, Honey. Happy Blogiversary!!!!!!!

corey said...

Wow...congrats!

And I'll be out and about birding this weekend as well so if you are heading into NYC...

Mel said...

HAPPY BLOGIVERSARY!!!!!
My first one is yet to come (July 7th!)

LauraHinNJ said...

Congrats Patrick!

Crowbard said...

Great blog,
surprised to see words like 'birder' and 'birding'. They are not used in the UK. Our formal title is bird-watchers but we are known coloquially as 'Twitchers' and our hobby is called bird-spotting. It is interesting to see how pure you ex-colonials have kept the Jacobean dialect and spelling of English while here in the UK the language has developed and mutated over the centuries.
All good wishes,
Carl.

Patrick B. said...

Thanks everybody! Carl, I knew the term "Twitching" well, but I had never seen "Bird-spotting." Isn't your leading magazine called "Birdwatch"?

Texas Travelers said...

Happy two years,
Troy

Anonymous said...

Happy belated blogiversary Patrick. Here's wishing you many, many more.

Susan Gets Native said...

Happy Blogiversary!
It was great to meet you, too!

From one of the "Susans"