Friday, September 22, 2006

Vesicare Commercial - The Pipe Birders

I don't know if anyone has seen this commercial for Vesicare - a bladder control drug. In the commercial, you see a guy made of pipes driving around in his little pipe world. You notice a book titled "Birds" on his car seat next to him. A bird pops into frame and the driver chases the bird down, only to be foiled by an overactive bladder. In comes Vesicare to save the day! He and his friends are able to re-find the bird and get some photos to boot. By their excitement, I think it was a lifer. Sorry that I couldn't find a full video of the commercial.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I found the insinuation that birders have weak bladders offensive! Well, maybe not, but I do find that if birders are ever portrayed in the media, it's in an unflattering light.

Patrick B. said...

I'll admit that I have a weak bladder, but I had it before I was a birder!

What can we do as a collective to improve our public image? That's food for thought.