Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Kites and Vultures Video

Wow, now that I know how easy it is to post videos using Google Video or YouTube, you will probably see more of it on this site. As I mentioned in a recent post, Beth and I witnessed a wonderful spectacle of Kites and Vultures at the Savannah National Wildlife Refuge last Thursday. I took some video with my point-and-click camera and was able to capture some cool footage of a Swallow-tailed Kite in flight. In the beginning of the video, you can also see a lot of little black specks that are actually Mississippi Kites, Turkey Vultures, and Swallow-tailed Kites. Forgive my awful narration. Also, note that I mention "30-40 Kites" but there were many more up the road. Enjoy!

1 comment:

MojoMan said...

Very cool video. Not ready for "Wild Kingdom" yet, but that swallow-tailed kite is amazing!